- 1. Get Inspired
- 2. Browse through trips of Worldee
- 3. Travel blogs
- 4. Ask your friends and family
- 5. Get your documents in order
- 6. Establish your budget
- 7. Decide what time of year to travel
- 8. Start planning your itinerary
- 9. Book a flight
- 10. Reserve accommodation spots
- 11. Start packing!
- 12. Upload your trip to Worldee
Have you been dreaming of planning a trip to Europe for years? Not sure where to start? We’ve got your back!
Incredible cities, beaches, mountains, and food - Europe has it all. Whether you’re a history buff, an outdoors enthusiast, or a food fanatic, Europe has something to offer. All that stands between you and your European adventure is an important to-do list.
We know that planning a trip can be overwhelming. But the earlier you start, the more prepared you’ll be. And, the more prepared you are - the less chance there is of things going wrong!
That’s why we’ve decided to share this simple 9-step checklist for planning a European vacation. Let’s go!